Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites {No. 8} Festivals, Babysitting, and Sisters!


  
What a fun week!  Busy at times... crazy at times... but really good!

Samantha, Natalie, Jessica, and Josh with two of our friends who took part in a reenactment last weekend.  The whole festival was great; very crowded and so many things to see!






Now we get to life around my little apartment...
the picture is a recent craft I did.


Pumpkin Spice Latte... need I say more?


Apollos... I watched him three times this last week and I really think if there ever was a too-good-to-be-true baby, he wins.  The dear hardly ever cries unless he's hungry or dirty and makes the cutest faces (whether he's awake or asleep!!!).



Natalie Jayne... growing up so fast and so beautifully... and getting so good at the piano too!
We just started working on a piece for her to play at church in about a month!  I'm really excited to see how it turns out.  The song is "I Worship You, Almighty God".


Ducks in the pond out back...
They are very cute but also very LOUD!


Sammie loves going outside after piano lessons and playing the in water.


Love her smile!


What a beautiful world God has given us...

Well, those are my favorites from this last week!  Which picture is your favorite?

Hope you all had a lovely week and have a wonderful weekend!

God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pics. Especially of the girls. :)
Thank you for serving us so faithfully with piano lessons, love the chance to see your face weekly! :)
Love,
Marmee