Saturday, July 28, 2012

Daniel Joseph... is Five!



Oh, Danny-Boy.
I was there when you were born.
 I remember when I first saw you.
You were a big boy, by normal standards,
but you were still so small and precious.

I can't believe it's been five years since then!
You're growing up so fast!

You are so handsome and smart and creative...
and I already see how much you need my prayers.
Those big-sister prayers because I know you.
I see your potential.
I see the good and the not-so-good.

You must learn to love God;
to act justly,
love mercy,
and walk humbly before Him.

I pray you will grow from this sweet, beautiful child to a
strong, confident man after God's own heart.

A man of integrity,
strength,
honesty,
patience,
purity;
A man born of grace.


I love you, my wonderful brother!
You always have my love.

Happy (slightly belated) birthday!

No comments: