Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Favorites {No. 1}


Here we go...




My bedstand...
pretty lamp, awesome coaster, beautiful carving my husband made me when we were still courting.  He gave it to me last summer and, to my complete shock, revealed later that year that my engagement ring had been hidden inside of it for months!
By the way, the word carved into it is the Greek word for "Angel", his pet name for me.
:-)


Sunshine and raindrops... *love*.


Beautiful Rebekah... love my little sis.


Friends at camp!
(l-r)
Jessie, Katie, Me, Joanna

I was unable to counsel at camp this year, but I was able to visit!
Yay!


Daddy at camp!


Siblings enjoying Dad's "super cart" at camp.
:-)


I took over Jessie's childcare duties while she was at camp this week.
Bekah and Leah certainly loved all of the toys.
:-)



Mom, littlest siblings, and myself waited to get through the drive-through for an hour and a half on Wednesday.  It was worth it though, being a part of the large crowd supporting our local Chick-fil-a and what they stand for as a Christian company.

There are many ways to stand for our freedom... some very simple, but worth it.



Trip to the park...



So, these are my favorites from the week.

I'm going to try to do weekly "Friday Favorites" so I can share my life in pictures more often.
:-)

God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pics!!! I miss you already! Thanks, from the bottom of my heart, for all of the help last week! I will cherish the memories!!! :)
How's that twitch coming??? ;)
Love,
Marmee