Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a thousand words

Isn't it lovely when you can rely on pictures to do most of the talking for you?!
So, here is my life as of late... portrayed with few words...
because sometimes they aren't needed.



Finished decorating our bedroom!  Yay!


Our bathroom wall... I have a nature/bird theme in this tiny space.


I love Indiana...
we have many kinds of carts left in the parking lot.


Quick, but lovely, shot of Natalie at our friends' house.
Love the faces of my siblings.


I wish I could grow flowers... but I haven't been successful so far.
:-(


Volleyball game at a graduation open house!


A beautiful baby boy playing with his feet.


Fun trip to see Hannah and her family as she celebrates her graduation!
Loved every minute of our visit!


I love this man.
:-)


Another beautiful sister with her new pet, Cally.
My mother breeds Golden Retrievers and now Jessica is joining her in the family business.


Bekah fell asleep mid-Dorito!  How is this possible?!


Andrew and I went for a walk yesterday evening...
He was so sweet and let me stop several times to snap pictures.


The sunset through the trees... lovely evening!


I hope you all are having a blessed week!
Sorry for the randomness of my posts of late... but life has kept me rather busy and I have a feeling I'll be doing lots of picture posts just so I can update my blog more often!

God bless!

No comments: