Friday, March 30, 2012

Photo-Shoot: My Loverly Mom!


This is the dearest
lady in my
life.
She carried me
safe inside for
nine months when she was in her
early twenties.
She brought me into the
world.




She sang to me.
Read to me.
Taught me.
Disciplined me.
Schooled me.
Motivated me.
Encouraged me.
Always desired for me to be
all that God
wants me to
be.

Mom with her special "baby", Cooper.
Now, as I've
grown from girl to
woman, she has
continued to
guide me,
listen to me,
uplift me,
challenge me,
cry with me,
hug me,
and be my
best girlfriend in the
world!


She has shown me what
growing through
trials
looks like.
She has shown me what a
faithful wife
is.
She displays grace,
beauty, and
joy.


She has such an
incredible heart for
other people and
especially for
Jesus.
She has known Him for
so long...
yet she still
yearns to know
Him
better.


I love you, Mom!!!
You are such an
amazing
example of
Biblical womanhood.
It's so
exciting to be
best friends with
you.
And, by the way,
I LOVE your outfit
today!
:-)

Have a loverly day, my dear cyber-friends!
God bless!




3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow. That's so sweet! What a blessing moms are! Very touching!

Anonymous said...

Aww, how nice! I am sure your mom appreciates this post! How great it is to be best friends with your mom! ~Jordan

Anonymous said...

Love you, honey! You've blessed my life beyond words and I feel that what you've spoke here could also be said of you in my life!
Love
Mom