Monday, September 5, 2011

So it begins...


School has officially begun here!!!
I know... most people start in August...
but we've never started till the week of Labor Day.




Lots of books!!!


Jessie and her French Language books...
I didn't do French in highschool...
and Jess is earning a lot of admiration from me for choosing this language!


Mom and Dan doing their lesson...


Bekah watching in rapt attention...
She has started singing along with us at home...
perfect pitch... its so sweet!


Sammie doing math...
That is one subject I don't miss!


Josh sitting at his desk.


Me after breakfast... excited to have some good reading time!!!


Oh, and I had to share my latest jewelry project!


I really love wearing this bracelet... I've made one in black and white for my Mom...
I've also made one in blue a bit larger for an anklet!
Creating this design was a blast!!!


Hope you have an amazing Monday!!!

3 comments:

Ashley@ Stay-At-Home Daughter said...

I couldn’t find any contact info on your blog (I may have just missed it) so I decided to ask my question in a comment. I’m looking for guest posters for my blog. Would you be interested in doing a post for me? I really enjoy your blog so your name came to mind. You can email me at stayathomedaughter@hotmail.com if you’d like.

murphyslittlemunchkins said...

Okay....I totally want one too! Please make your loving aunt?

Rachel Keeth said...

I just discovered your blog, I love it! That bracelet is really pretty too, I need to learn how to make one!