Monday, March 17, 2014

erin go bragh!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope you are all having a lovely Monday.  It has been a sweet and simple day for me after a busy weekend.  I've tidied my little home and can smell supper as it cooks.  *happy lady!*


I will hopefully be posting again within the next couple of days and very soon starting a new blog series that will include some much-asked questions given to young women who have chosen a way of life that can be confusing to others.  Answers will be given by myself and also some sweet friends who are participating!  I really look forward to sharing these posts!

In the meantime, here is a song to honor my Irish heritage AND this wonderfully fun (and green!) day!


Blessings!



1 comment:

Hannah Barta said...

I love this song, Rachel! It's beautiful :)

Excited to hear about the new blog series. I always love seeing your new posts!

walking in the air.