Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Getaway Part 1: The Journey and Arrival!


It truly was the
"calm before the storm".
This overnight getaway last week was
such a blessing and
SO much fun!
Now that wedding preperations are in
full swing, I thought I'd
post some pics from the
trip!




It was about a three-hour
drive to one of our favorite
vacation spots.
So, for course,
there was much goofing off!


Don't let their sweet,
innocent smiles
fool you!
;-)


Spirits high!
This was still in the
first hour of the ride.


Natalie putting up with me as I
fool around with the
camera.
:-)



Stopping for lunch at one of our
favorite places.
My Mom has loved eating there since she was a
little girl and I can remember
visiting since I was very young.


Ohhhhh!!!
Romance....



Enjoying my Root Beer.


Natalie enjoying hers
a little too much.
;-)


Jessie...
ummmm...
Well....
*shakes head and decides to move on
without further explanation*


Very old-fahsioned decor!
So extremely amazing!


On the road again...


Very bored...
:-)



Jessie trying to find a
radio signal...
very long story...
:-)


Arriving!



The middle living room and
kitchen joining the
two bedrooms.


Jessie showing off the cool
TV...
We've had the same television at
home for as long as I can remember!
It doesn't take much to impress us!


What can I say???
I liked the shower!


Three second-story balconies that made
our loverly "back deck".


Look for Part 2 soon!
Life has been very busy here,
 but I will make an effort to post more pics.

God bless!

No comments: