Friday, May 11, 2018

the blimp is back (and other little happenings)





Well friends, May is off to a flying start with crazy weather changes and a calendar full of birthdays and anniversaries.  The days can seem long, but the weeks are flying (this seems to be the new norm).  My sweet man turns twenty-eight in less than a week and next Saturday is our sixth anniversary!  I can't believe it, yet I can... it feels like we've been together forever, so six years can sometimes seem too short a time since we said "I do".  ;-)  I'm so incredibly thankful for the ever-growing relationship we've been given and can't wait to see what the coming years hold!



Weeks 26-33... Changes are getting a little more subtle these days.  ;-)


In case anyone is wondering, I'm officially a blimp again.  My poor belly is constantly being knocked into things when I forget how huge it is (which is getting harder to do with each week).  It's been interesting how, while my size is very similar to my previous pregnancy, how differently I am carrying.  I have new stretch marks on my upper belly, so I must be carrying higher.  I'm also a bit more "straight out" this time and haven't filled out as much everywhere else (probably because I'm chasing a toddler around!).






With the warmer temperatures, Andrew is working longer hours, so it's fun when he gets days at home with us.  He has recently been working on building us a back deck.  I can't wait till it's done and we can start using it!!!  It is looking so nice.  I can't help but imagine rocking Haven outside while Rennie plays.  <3







My anxiety continues to be in full-swing... truly, there should be crowns in heaven for Andrew and my midwife with all of the reassuring they have to give me.  One upside is that I pray for Haven constantly.  Whether its my belly shape "looking weird", a slight headache, or her having sudden daily boughts of hiccups, my heart starts racing and I go to a crazy worse-case scenario.  I don't know why it is so hard for me to believe Haven will be fine, but it's something I deal with on sometimes an hourly basis.  It's especially hard when pregnant women are told to "trust their gut" but I know mine can't be trusted most of the time.  Prayers for this would always be so appreciated, along with for everything to continue to go smoothly with this pregnancy!  We are getting to close to the end... and I'm definitely ready this time.






Much love to you all, my friends!  Thank you so much for your support and prayers!!!


<3

No comments: