Saturday, May 19, 2018

maternity pictures and six years married!





Recently, my lovely sister, Natalie, traipsed around a local park with us capturing beautiful family moments as we celebrate adding another sweet baby to our tribe.  So, get ready for a picture OVERLOAD (not joking), since I had a really hard time whittling down which ones to share.  :-)










We are now a little over 34 weeks into pregnancy with Haven Rose.  Honestly, I didn't think we'd make it this far and am so incredibly thankful.  It's crazy to think she could be joining us in a little over a month!   Whaaaaaaaaaaat?  We are pretty much ready for her arrival, practicality wise, except packing our go-bag for the birth center.  We'll be assembling that over the next couple weeks.










couldn't help but be a goof at some point.  ;-)





"For this child I prayed..."  Honestly, every bit as many prayers and tears have gone into this second daughter as did with Rennie.  My heart has longed so much for my daughter to have a sibling and for Andrew and I to experience parenting another child.  We don't know what the future holds when it comes to the timing/size of our family, but regardless I'm so thankful for the beautiful gift that is Haven Rose.


















A milestone we are hitting today is Andrew's and my six-year anniversary!  WOW!  I can believe it, yet not.  These six years have flown, but it also feels like we've always been together.  <3  I'm so incredibly thankful for my life with him... he makes it so much funnier, sweeter, and more beautiful than I could have imagined.  And watching him become a daddy over the last three years has pretty much made my heart explode.












Isn't this field of dandelions magical?  Thought the day was a bit humid and waddling all over nature isn't the easiest for me these days, I'm so excited to have these pictures to keep forever and share with my daughter.  BIG THANK YOU to my sister who has shown so much skill as a photographer.  I will cherish these pictures forever.












My brain and heart are running out of words to go with these pictures... I just find myself staring at them, so overwhelmed by the gifts the Lord has given me.  I am so undeserving.  I battle with trusting His plan at every step, but He continues to love me and shower me with grace.  My friends, He is so worthy of praise.  Even through pain and loss and struggles, He can still make beauty and blessing.










Have a blessed weekend!


<3

1 comment:

Kristen Billings said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! ...and my daughter has the exact same dress as your little girl.