Thursday, June 15, 2017

family pictures... and i'm going to be an aunt!!!

A couple months ago (I know... I'm really late sharing!) my family had some *amazing* pictures taken by a friend!  I'm so excited to be sharing them along with the news that my sister, Jessie, and her husband have a little one on the way!!!  She is almost halfway through her pregnancy now (due in November!) and I am over-the-moon excited to meet my FIRST niece or nephew this autumn!  Pretty thrilled for Rennie to have a cousin too.  <3

So, here are my very favorite shots (there are quite a few):


sisters!


brothers!  so thankful for andrew (for five years) and jacob (for ALREADY one year) being added to our crazy mix

standing on the spots where we got married!

mom and dad!



Baby K on the way!!!!


Sometimes you just need to eat your sister's face  :-P

All of us!


I'm so incredibly thankful for the amazing family God has given me.  They are a beautiful gift!!!


More adventures to follow...  <3



No comments: