Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Recipe Time: Crumby Chicken!


 Need a yummy and easy chicken recipe???  I've got one for you that my family has done for years!  It is SO easy and fun to make!
And it's called Crumby Chicken... how great is that?! 
And, believe me, the name describes what it looks like, not how it tastes!


Alright, let's begin!  Please note: I made a smaller amount than the recipe makes, simply because I'm only feeding two people!

Ingredients:
8 chicken breasts (or tenderloins, that's what I use! You can get more chicken this way when feeding a lot of people).
1 stick of butter melted
2 cups of bread crumbs
3/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
Yes, those are all the ingredients you need!!!  You can simply change the amount of butter, bread crumbs, and cheese depending on how many people you are feeding!
1.   Preheat oven to 350.  Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. 




2.  Dip chicken into melted butter, covering completely.


3. Roll chicken in bread crumb and cheese mixture.  Make sure you have PLENTY of the mix on your chicken!


4.  Place your chicken in a 9x13 and cook in the oven for 1 hour!


5.  Serve with veggies, rice, mashed potatoes... any sides of your choice!  Tonight I'm serving it with peas and cheesie pasta!  It tastes good with pretty much anything!


6.  Oh!  And make sure to wear an apron you love.  That makes the whole experience more enjoyable!


God bless and happy cooking (and eating!)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummo!!! And you look adorable!!! :)
Love ya,
Mom

Rebecca Ann said...

I want to come to your place for dinner and you are so pretty!

I have awarded you the Liebster blog award over at my blog. If you want to do the tag go ahead.

Merry Christmas!
Rebecca