Wednesday, August 29, 2018

renniebird... three years




My precious Renniebird turned three yesterday.  We celebrated her over this last weekend as well as the evening of her actual birthday.  She is definitely loved by many sweet people, which makes my mama's heart so glad.

I set some time aside to take some pictures of her as well as do a small "interview".  I hope to do this every year with her and look forward to seeing how her answers change and develop in the future.








So, on to her interview... her answers are just so adorable.  <3


What is your name?  Serenity

How old are you?  Three (I'm so proud of her for remembering since she was a little confused at first about her age changing)

What is your favorite thing to do?  Exercise  (was NOT expecting that answer, haha!) 

What do you want to be when you grow up?  I don't know  (I think she was confused by this one)







What is your favorite food?  Grapes!

Who do you like to spend time with?  Jessie and Jacob  (her aunt and uncle!)

What do you do really well?  I don't know  (again, I think this one confused her)

What makes you laugh?  Daddy!  <3

What is your favorite holiday?  Heffalumps  (haha, I don't even know!)









What is the best time of the day?  Morning

What are you afraid of?  The little monsters  (not sure what she's talking about!)

Who is your best friend?  My owl  (stuffed animal from her grandparents)

What do you like to do with family?  Tea!

What do you like to take to bed at night?  My bear










What do you love to learn about?  Daddy reads book  (Andrew reads the Bible with us each evening)

Where do you like to go?  To the dinosaurs and monsters  (Menard's has a bunch of these on display for Halloween)

What is your favorite book?  Old McDonald's Farm

If you had one wish, what would it be?  I don't know  (once again, a bit confused)











What is your favorite color?  Rainbows!

What is your favorite animal?  Zebra

What is your favorite movie?  The Greatest Showman

What is your favorite song?  Songs from The Greatest Showman










What is your favorite drink?  Water and milk and grape juice

What is your favorite outfit?  My skirt  (new gift from grandparents)

What is your favorite toy?  My glass  (tea set)

What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Get rainbows!

What did you do on your birthday?  I got more clothes!






There you have it!


Happy birthday, darling Rennie Faye!  Your energy, enthusiasm, kindness, sensitivity, and even your stubbornness make me so excited to see the woman you will become.  You are my miracle.  You are so cherished. 



<3

No comments: