Friday, April 20, 2018

april blooms... maternity outfit post







black floral dress ~ amazon.com, silver earrings ~ walmart, blue pendant necklace ~ the jeweled page, black boots ~ the shoe dept



This dress was Andrew's Valentine's Day present to me and I am in looooooove!  The fabric is silky-soft and keeps me from getting too warm.  It is actually long enough for me (always a risk with online shopping) and it has POCKETS!  I will definitely be wearing it several more times before Haven arrives.  :-D

My beautiful necklace was a gift from my mom and sold to her by a lovely couple we know who run a home business with all kinds of lovely jewelry and sewing projects.  This piece has been so versatile and has quickly become a favorite!

The below pictures instantly became my current favorites.  My sweet sister, Natalie, was so great at capturing these candid moments when Rennie ran up to get pictures with me.









blessings, friends!

<3

No comments: