Tuesday, March 6, 2018

sunny smiles... maternity outfit post













Burgundy blouse - gift, black maxi skirt - walmart, black boots - the shoe dept., earrings - meijer



Hello friends!!! I'm so excited to be sharing some maternity outfits with you all in the coming months. I enjoyed it so much while pregnant with Rennie and feel like it's even more fun this time around. Hope these posts are enjoyable for you all! Be sure to comment if there is any type of post you'd like me to share in the future. I love and appreciate feedback so much. Now, on to the outfit (which I last wore about a week ago). 

This blouse was given to me before I knew I was pregnant and it was one I loved wearing even without a baby bump! Now that Haven is growing quite large (and this top continues to grow with us) I love it even more. I feel so elegant in lacey shirts and love how soft the fabric is. Pair it with one of my pregnancy staples, a maxi skirt, and I have a simple, comfortable, and feminine Sunday outfit for church (or for a fancy outing/date!). 
I'm looking forward to warmer weather (despite the sunshine, it was quite cold and windy while taking these pictures!) so I can start wearing sandals again, but for now I'm loving my black combat boots with pretty much all of my dressier outfits. 
I also am loving a few new pairs of earrings I found on sale at Meijer recently, this pair included. I love statement earrings since I don't wear much jewelry outside of that. 

What is your favorite type of jewelry to wear? What is your favorite season to dress for? Anyone else been pregnant or currently expecting who enjoys dressing their bump? 

<3



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy dressing up for dinner and church. I have outfits that are strictly only for church it makes it that extra special when I wear them :D