Thursday, March 15, 2018

entering (i mean, halfway through) march... maternity outfit post












floral tunic ~ meijer, black leggings ~ walmart, black boots ~ the shoe dept, pearl earrings ~ meijer



Spring is just around the corner!!!  The temperatures here in Indiana don't always reflect that fact (Tuesday we had snow, BOOOO!), but it isn't stopping me from featuring some floral designs in my clothes.  This dark grayish-teal tunic has been a favorite of mine even during the winter.  I love how it flows around my belly, accentuating it yet still leaving plenty of room to grow.  I found my black leggings last fall (before getting pregnant!) and as long as I roll them down under my belly they still work great.  ;-)  These black combat boots of mine are LITERALLY the only pair of dress boots I have worn this winter.  They are warm, comfy, don't have any heel (I prefer to steer clear of heels while expecting), and go with pretty much everything I own.


Updates on life outside of clothes are:

Rennie is completely in love with my belly.  She prays for baby Haven and tells her "I love you, baby sister" every night before bed (be still my heart!).  We've been going through a bit of a fussy/whiny stage, but overall she is still such a dear, lovey girl.

Andrew's sister, Amanda, is visiting us!  Yay!  Rennie is a bit obsessed and follows her everywhere.

Haven and I are now 25 weeks along!  It's hard to believe, yet not.  I've been struggling with a lot more anxiety this pregnancy, so sometimes the days can drag.  Everything seems to be going well with Haven, though.  She is very active now and likes to flip back and forth, taking turns kicking my ribs and then bladder!  

What are you currently looking forward to in the next month?  My list includes:

More time with Amanda as she continues to visit
A three-day weekend with Andrew starting tomorrow!
Midwife appointment next week
Third trimester starting in just three weeks!
Warmer weather (hopefully!)


Blessings!!!


<3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look so cute! All the best with your pregnancy

www.raetalks.co.uk