Thursday, February 22, 2018

Baby HR Gender Reveal!

before and after the ultrasound!



One week ago, Andrew and I traveled through fog and rain to find out how our baby was doing and also to discover HR's gender!  Because our midwife lives two hours away and I also had a regular checkup along with a chiropractic appointment, it turned into an all-day affair.  What a fun time  for just the two of us to see and celebrate our new child!






So, without further ado...



WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!!




Andrew, Rennie, and I are so excited to introduce the newest member of our family:  Haven Rose.


"But let all who take refuge in You be glad,
Let them ever sing for joy;
And may You shelter them,
That those who love Your name may exult in You.

For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O Lord,
You surround him with favor as with a shield."  Psalm 5:11-12








We are already having so much fun preparing for Haven's arrival.  Today her car seat arrived and it hit me all over again that in only 18 weeks (give or take!) we'll have another baby in our arms!  Rennie loves talking about her baby sister, even though she gets a little confused at times as to why this baby isn't her cousin (the only other baby she's around very often is her cousin, Ben).  ;-)  Once Haven arrives, I'm sure she'll start to notice a difference.  <3







We got our official ultrasound health results on Monday and everything looks great!  Our girl is measuring one week ahead (just like her big sister did!) and already weighs 1 pound, 2 ounces!  That isn't hard for me to believe with how much my belly has popped out in the last few weeks even though I'm only now hitting my pre-pregnancy weight.  On that note, I am doing much better overall with nausea (though I managed to break my non-puking streak by throwing up the last two days in a row... ugh!).  The pounds are definitely coming back on now that I'm getting three meals a day and actually keeping them down most days.






Thank you so much for your prayers, friends!  Please keep them coming as we still have a good trek ahead of us with this little lady.  We so appreciate you celebrating with us as the Lord has gifted us with these two precious daughters.  I'm so thankful for each of you and looking forward to sharing more of our journey in the coming months.


<3

No comments: