Friday, July 1, 2016

mamabird life {six}




seeing...  
my baby turn into a toddler.  she is waddling all over the place and it is the sweetest thing!!!  she is also starting to try to climb on things, which is a little less thrilling.  *wink*


anticipating...
 our three-day weekend coming up!  with how much Andrew works, extra days together are such a blessing!






listening...
to Steven Curtis Chapman's album "this moment".  it is one of my favorites!
and a playlist of disney songs.  *grin*


believing...
that my value comes from who the Lord has made me, not my weight or clothes or accomplishments!






starting…
to incorporate protein/fruit shakes into my day.  since I am still breastfeeding a ton (Rennie only eats solids for fun, not for nutrition yet), i need to eat every few hours to keep from being super grumpy!  hoping to maybe share a few recipes in the future!


wanting...
cooler temperatures.  more rainy days.  






reading...
"forest born" by shannon hale.  i've really enjoyed her series, the books of bayern!


creating...
a couple kimonos with some fabric i had laying around my craft room.  can't wait to share pictures and maybe even a tutorial!






appreciating...
what an amazing daddy my hubby is.  he lavishes our Renniebird with so much love.  she LOVES playing with him and gets so excited when she hears him walk in the house after work.  *be still my heart!*


laughing...
at weird pictures my sister, Nat, and i email to each other.  we are special.  and i love it!






pinning...
pictures of palazzo, harem, and jogger pants.  i might have a small obsession.  if you so desire, you can check out my pinterest page (cause you know it will be fun!).


wearing...
a "mom bun" almost daily.  it is *hot* here and Rennie loved chewing on my hair!






feeling...
overwhelmed.  lonely.  frustrated.
but still thankful.
thankful for a hubby who loves on me when he finally gets home after a long day.  thankful for my snuggly baby girl.  thankful for my family and those few bosom-friends who encourage me through texts and phone calls.


loving...
this
"you are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simultaneously."






<3

No comments: