Wednesday, March 2, 2016

renniebird... six months {plus family pics}



This sweet baby is currently cooing and smiling up at me from her spot on the floor... she is becoming *so* expressive and vocal these days!  The fact that she is now closer to her first birthday than the day she was born is mind-boggling to me.

This is our second day home since our trip to Indiana... that time was filled with an incredible amount of laughter, coffee, good food, hugs, and the sweet kind of fellowship that comes only when residing with soul-friends.  My family is such a blessing and seeing them love on my daughter made my heart full-to-exploding!





After a couple days of being rather shy, Rennie burst out with a strong personality, loud voice, and much giggling.  She turned six months old while in Indiana, so these pictures were taken on her Mimi and Papa's bed.  <3





At six months, Rennie:

Babbles and "sings" a TON! Her voice is the absolute sweetest!
Sits up with only a little assistance
Might be teething again...
Weighs 22.8 pounds
Wears 12-18 month clothing
Holds her foot while nursing and pulls it up to my chest (pretty cute!)
Has become super-talented with grabbing things!
Reaches out for me
Sucks on her lips
Seems to like avocado and sweet potato
Seems to strongly dislike banana  :-P
Leans toward the person she wants (usually me or Andrew!)
Rolls around with no trouble... but still hates being on her belly
Loves music and her giraffe "Sopie" (changed from "Sophie" by her daddy)
Enjoys standing and bouncing while holding my hands









Seeing how fast this girl is growing and changing makes me so thankful that I can stay home with her (shout out to my amazing hubby who works so hard to provide for us!).  I wouldn't trade it for anything.








It is rare for the three of us to all be in the same picture, so these taken by my family make me so happy!!!


she's so deliciously squishy!!!!


her happiness was just too much for the camera!  ;-)


I am excited to be starting a new month with these two!  We're having open-window weather right now in southern Utah and I am restless to revamp some of our home decor for spring/summer!  For now though, I'll be chit-chatting with my baby-love (yes, she babbles back and forth with me!) and doing all of our laundry from travelling.

Happy March , everyone!!!


<3

No comments: