Wednesday, October 28, 2015

rennie-bird... two months



Where is the time going?

Today my little Serenity is two months old.  She is a chunk of sweetness, weighing over fifteen pounds already.  She has discovered her tongue and loves to smack it and stick it out.  She has also found her fingers and has figured out how to put them in her mouth.
She coos and giggles like crazy these days and is generally a very happy girl (especially when she's getting her diaper changed!).

Rennie loves to be held, especially by me.  ;-)  She's a night owl.  She seems to enjoy listening to music (good girl!!!).  She is becoming *so* expressive.  She has an adorable "fake cry" which usually appears a few minutes before the real ones... so nice of her to give me some warning!  :-)




*happy sigh*  I could just drown in her eyes... and her button nose gets kissed almost non-stop through the day. 













In less than two hours my family will be arriving!  My Dad and five of my siblings will be meeting Rennie for the first time.  I can't wait for us all to be together!!!  Time needs to stand still once they arrive.  

Hope you all have a wonderful remainder of your week!!


<3  

1 comment:

OldFashionGirl said...

How fabulous that your family will meet your sweet girl! She is a true beauty! Blessings to you!