This meal calls for lots of fresh veggies and good old chicken! You can mix and match what veggies you want to use, but this is how I did my stir fry (and it turned out amazing!).
What you will need (2-3 servings, just adjust amounts for more people):
1 Medium Onion
1-2 Bell Peppers (I used a package of "mini" peppers)
6 frozen Tyson chicken breast tenderloins
Mrs. Dash (Garlic and Herb)
Dash of Olive Oil
1. First, defrost your chicken. While that is happening, cut up your veggies (make sure to keep the potato sliced pretty thinly).
2. Once the chicken is defrosted, slice it into smaller pieces. Put a little bit of olive oil on the skillet, place the chicken on it at a medium/high heat, and be sure to season it generously with Mrs. Dash and Salt.
3. Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked, remove it from the skillet onto a plate.
4. Place potato and pepper slices onto the skillet and cook until potato is softened (and getting "crunchy" on the edges!!!). And remember to season this too!
5. Add zucchini to the mix after potato is softening. If the potato slices begin to get too mushy (mine did!), remove them from the skillet and place with the chicken. Continue cooking until zucchini is soft. Keep seasoning!
6. Add onions. Once again, if the zucchini begins to get overcooked, remove it as well and just continue cooking the peppers and onions (yes, I know, peppers are quite durable and take a while to cook sometimes!). Oh, and keep seasoning the new veggies!
7. Once onion it soft, place the chicken back into the skillet to warm it. Gradually add back all of the veggies you removed to make sure everything is nice and hot.
8. Serve and enjoy!!!
Super easy, right?!