Friday, October 14, 2011

On this Friday Morning...



Taken several years ago... we had beautiful wooded trails
down the road from where we used to live.

I am
*tired*,
but happy.

Jessie and Mom
left yesterday morning
for a mother/daughter
getaway.
So, Natalie, Dad, and I
have been
running the household.


It's times like these that I'm thankful
that Dad has a home office.
Just in case
someone lights themselves
on fire.

We spent the afternoon shopping
yesterday...
which was tiring but
SO
fun!

I finally found buttons to sew on my pink jacket...
pictures, hopefully, to come soon.

I dreamt last night that I was
stuck in an elevator...
being chased by a
crazed killer.
Just so you know.
:-P

Today will be,
hopefully,
as nice as yesterday.
I've already had my coffee
and fruitcup.
I haven't had a chance to wash my face yet...
So I'm in my pj's,
oversize sweatshirt,
unbrushed hair pulled into a quick braid,
with yesterday's mascara not yet removed.

The kids are eating toasted Ego waffles.
Yes, I CAN cook a
healthier breakfast that doesn't involve
something that was frozen in a
cardboard box...
but Dad did the grocery shopping...
and that's what he brought home.
:-)

Corndogs for lunch...
Yes, I promise,
I CAN COOK!

Just not today.

This afternoon will include a
much-desired
viewing of "Tangled" for the
millionth time.
I wanted to watch
"Beauty and the Beast"
(even though "Tangled" is my other favorite)
but I was outvoted.
So, I guess I'll
suffer through the
*smolder*
one more time...
:-)
To quote my sister who is
reading this post
over my shoulder:
"I love the smolder!"
Love you, Nat!

Now she's chuckling and shaking her head...
"You weren't supposed to type that!"
I love being a big sis.

"I'm leaving so you can't quote me
anymore!"

Alright...

Well, that is my Friday morning.
Hope you have a blessed day!


PS.
I apologize for my random-ness...
I was being chased by a
crazed killer all night
after all.
:-)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Well, what else are big sisters for, anyway? :) Love it, Rachel!
-Abby