Friday, September 28, 2018

haven rose, three months (a week late, ooops!)




Well, at least I took her pictures on the right day.  Honestly, blogging has been a struggle for me this last year or so.  I've had to search my heart as to why I choose to write here and if it still something I want to do.  Getting a post up is time-consuming and I haven't had feedback in a long time (unlike when I started this blog many moons ago).  So if I'm gonna blog for the sake of followers, I should probably quit.  ;-)  But honestly, just writing out my thoughts, struggles, and these updates on my life (and my daughters' lives) as a journal of sorts is priceless to look back upon.  If this crazy blog still exists as my girls grow up, they won't see a popular mama, but maybe because of it they will get to know "young mama me" better and how God has loved me through all of the insanity.  So, I persevere.  <3




Now, on to the fun stuff: baby pictures and updates!















At three months, Haven:

wears up to 9 and 12 month clothing and 
size 3 diapers
loves snuggles and naps with mommy
loves laughing at her daddy and big sis
drools everywhere
gnaws on everything
weighs over 18 pounds
fusses a decent bit, especially when her diaper is dirty
is just about as cute as possible!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I have read your blog periodically for years (before you were engaged), but have never commented (In fact, I've never commented on anyone's blog before!)! I have your site bookmarked on a computer I rarely use, but when I do, I try to pull up your blog and get an update :). I appreciate your honesty and the glimpses into your day to day life. I especially am encouraged you continue to look to the Lord through it all! I'm not good with words and don't blog myself, but I agree with what you said about it being a journal of sorts. Thank you for sharing!