Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Favorites {No. 30} At the family homestead



It is always so nice to spend days at my family's house.  Because Andrew and I don't know how long we'll live near my family, we value this time a lot.  Here are some pictures from our last visit...





 I love many things about my family: one would by all of their eyes.  No two of them have the exact same color or shape (us three oldest girls have very much the same shape and size, but all different colors).  Natalie has gorgeous hazel eyes and just the best, impish smile ever.  :-)


 Jess and Nat are rocking their school room with this beyond-incredible poster.  I'm having some Hobbit-Dwarf envy right now.


 If you search around my family's house, there are the neatest things on mantels, on shelves, or in tables.  Yes, this phone does work!



Danny throwing rocks and loving it.


Bekah gathering ammunition.



I love how children look when they are true-hard-core-playing.


 Daddy and Josh looking extremely dashing.


Samantha... beautiful and contemplative.

So, which picture is your favorite? 

Less than a week till Andrew and I move into our new apartment!  We're so excited and will be very busy soon.  On that note, I'm not sure if there will be a Modestly Monday or a Friday Favorites next week.  I will try to make a couple of blog posts, but they probably won't be the "normal" ones.  :-)  If you haven't already, don't forget to check the survey answers in yesterday's post and let me know how you did and what you learned about Andrew and me. 

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!
God bless!

No comments: