Friday, July 20, 2018

haven rose, one month












 




One month with her already!!!  Our sweet Haven is doing very well as she enters her second month.  She is in love with nursing, mommy-chats, her rocking-bed, staying up at night, napping all day, being outside, and grunting.  She weighs over twelve pounds (WHAT?!) and wears 0-3 clothing. She's definitely a keeper.

Our family is also doing well as a whole.  Rennie LOVES being a big sister (sometimes a bit too much!).  Even with Andrew back at work, all is going *okay* for me with adjusting to having two kids.  It's definitely helpful having my parents and siblings close by.  We've had some illness here (thankfully not me or Haven so far), but are on the road to recovery.  I've been dealing with pretty severe anxiety, so we'll be having talks in the future with our caregivers to try to manage that better.  <3

On another note, how crazy that July is almost over?!  I can hardly believe Rennie will be turning three next month!  It feels like just yesterday she was Haven's size.  I need to stop blinking cause every time I do my kids change.


Hope you all have a lovely, relaxing weekend!!!


<3

No comments: