Monday, June 17, 2013

Modestly Monday {No. 38} Gone Fishin'




Yellow Floral Blouse-- Thrifted
Brown Cami-- Walmart
Blue Jeans-- Thrifted
Flip-flops-- Dollar General
Wooden Bead Necklace-- Walmart
Earrings-- crafted by me






 This outfit was so perfect for my day around the house and later fishing with my hubby.  Comfortable, colorful for summer, and yet still flowery! 


 I had so many pictures of Andrew fishing and NONE of me, so Andrew was sweet enough to snap these before he began fishing too!  :-)



 Hehe...

This weekend has been nuts.  Lots of stuff happened and I am thoroughly wiped out!  VBS is done (pics coming soon!), so my work with the wonderful group of young people who made up the drama team is over for now.  Our skits went very well and we had a fun time together (it was really fun for me that I didn't just direct this year, I actually acted a small role too!). 
Andrew was in charge of music for VBS (my sisters and I sang with him and did all of the actions since his hands were full with his guitar).  We really had a blast with that!

This next week looks like it will be nice and low-key for me.  Yay!

By the way, it would be great if you all would take the new blog survey that I've made!  There is also a link at the top of the sidebar.  I would love to hear from you!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a great start!

God bless!

1 comment:

Natasha Atkerson said...

Super cute, lovely fishing outfit, Rachel!
I've never been fishing, hoping to go with my Dad at some point...
Off to take your survey!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com