Monday, January 28, 2013

Modestly Monday {No. 21} Oh, Lace!




Blue and White Lacey Blouse- Walmart
Whit Cami- Walmart
Black Skirt- Walmart
Black Boots- Walmart
Flower Hair Clip- Dollar General
Earrings- Gift
Charm Bracelet- Gift


This outfit is SO comfortable and I just adore this lacey top I recently bought!  It can be a bit chilly this time of year to wear short sleeves, but when I'm inside I find it to be quite agreeable (that's what coats are for anyway, right?).



My hairstyle is a different twist on a french braid.  I recieved several compiments about it and it was extremely easy to do.  I'm hoping to post a quick tutorial sometime soon. 




This bracelet was a gift from my Mum.  She knows me SO well and thought this would be a special and unique piece to add to my collection of jewelry.  I just love it!


Thank you so much for all of your prayers and loving comments.  My weekend went extremely well.  I had a wonderful time of worship with my husband, family, and church family yesterday.  So refreshing.

Thank you for those who prayed about my doctor's appointment as well.  My arm (which is the reason I went) is doing much better and my other problems are being put right.  :-)  I'm just taking some more nasty tasting supplements to help my insides be healthier. 

I hope you all have a loverly week!!!

God bless!

6 comments:

Annie said...

I love your lacy top, Rachel! So pretty and feminine! I may have to go look for one at Walmart for myself. ;)

Natasha Atkerson said...

Cute outfit-love the ruffled, lace shirt!
Glad your arm is feeling better, Rachel!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Alison said...

Lovely hairstyle! :) I'd love to know how to do that to my own hair.

Sereina Charise said...

Love the lace top! Super cute. And the bracelet is adorable.

Hannah Elise said...

I love your hair, and definitely think you should do a tutorial on that one :)

Hannah Elise said...

http://simply-hannah-elise.blogspot.com/2013/01/elf-meine-freunde.html

I tagged you!