Monday, December 24, 2012

Modestly Monday {No. 18} Merry Christmas!




Teal Blouse- Walmart
Dark Jean Vest- Thrifted
Brown Cami- Walmart
Blue Jeans- Gift
Plaid Pattern Socks- Thrifted New
Fringed Brown Shoes- Thrifted
Many Clocks Necklace- Handcrafted by me!

Only one outfit this week, but I included a couple pics of some cute Christmas jewelry I found!  Hope ya'll enjoy!!!







I adore this style of clothing... this outfit has quickly become a favorite! It is extremely comfortable and is appropriate for a more casual day and also a more "stylish" day!


I found these earrings at Walmart for $2.  Yes, I do jingle when I wear them!!!


These bangles are so fun and festive!  I just love Christmas and enjoy the excuse to wear things like this!!!

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!  I am so thankful for my Lord and the gift of His life for mine.  The sacrifice He made in even taking on the form of a human, let alone dying on the cross, is too great for me to comprehend.  I can only wonder at His grace and be thankful for His love. 

God bless!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post, especially the ending paragraph! Merry Christmas, Rachel!
-Alison

Anonymous said...

Love the earrings! Merry Christmas!!!