Monday, August 13, 2012

Modestly Monday {No. 2} I Feel Pretty!

I have two different outfits again!
I was hoping to share a third, but time got away from me.
Hope you enjoy!



Light Pink Blouse: Meijer
White Cami: Walmart
Blue Jeans: Plato's Closet
White Flip-flops: Walmart
Pearl Necklace: Made by Me!


For my hair I just pulled it into a messy bun on the side.
I've used this hairstyle before and it has always worked out great!
For a slightly dressier look, I sometimes curl the loose strands that fall out of the bun.


Pink and Black Dress: Walmart
Silver Headband: Walmart
Silver Locker Necklace: Gift
Black Flip-flops: Walmart


This dress was actually a tad too short when I bought it
 (I'm a 5'9'' girl, so dresses can tends to hit me a bit too high).
Soooo... I simply added some beautiful white lace to the bottom to bring the dress below the knee and then made some cute little lace "flowers" and attached them to the neckline to accent the bottom.
I'm SO pleased with how it turned out!

I'm smirking at my husband, who was being very ornery during this photo-shoot.  :-)

For my hair, I simply curled big sections of it, shook upside-down, and spritzed it with hairspray like with one of my outfits last week. 
I wore this dress out for date-night with my hubby!  It's the perfect combination of cute and girly, while still being comfortable and not too overly-dressy.

God bless!!!

3 comments:

Nela said...

These are some really cute outfits, Rachel! :) Love the white top in your first outfit. So cute!

Natasha Atkerson said...

I love how you make your pants so feminine! Thanks for the inspiration!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty!!! :) Looking forward to seeing your face tomorrow!!! Bring your camera...I'm sure the beach will afford you much to create!!! :)
Love you,
Marmee