Monday, August 6, 2012

Modestly Monday {No. 1} Under da Sea...




Blue Blouse: Plato's Closet
Blue Jeans: Hand-me-downs
Little Black Hat: Family Dollar
Could be worn with black flats or flip-flops!

I'll be sharing two outfits that I've worn recently!
I just love wearing blues and greens!


I'm still looking for a white version of this wonderful black hat!

A great, cute way to do your hair is a braid down the side with a little hat.
SO easy!!!


Green Blouse: Walmart
Blue Jeans: Plato's Closet
White Flower Bracelet: Family Dollar
White Flip-flops: Walmart 



I loosely curled my hair, shook my head upside-down, then lightly spritzed it with hairspray.
It gave my hair a very fun, natural wave and held very well even with my hair length!


I'm in love with this blouse that I recently bought at Walmart.
The fabric is SO cool and airy!  PLUS, it doesn't need to be layered!


I recently made this little purse out of some fabric I picked out at an antique store.  It's reversible and I braided some scrap fabric together for the shoulder strap!  It works great and holds a lot of stuff!  :-)

Hope you enjoyed this week's Modestly Monday!
God bless!

3 comments:

Nela said...

These are gorgeous outfits, Rachel! Love the green blouse. It looks very pretty on you. :)

Natasha Atkerson said...

Super cute outfits, Rachel! I'll have to check out Wal Mart-have you dried it? I always get shirts that shrink there, thus I don't usually shop there. Just curious!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely, my deary!! Really like your hair curled like that!! :) Thank you for your desire to bless with modesty ideas!
Love,
Marmee