Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Wearing: Spring Breezes










What I'm Wearing:
Pink Blouse (Thrifted)
Brown Skirt (Thrifted)
Pink Flats (Walmart)
Pink Scarf (No idea... I've had it a long time)
Flower Earrings (Made by Me!)


Thank you,
Natalie, for taking my
pictures on this
loverly day!


Today,
hopefully,
Mom and I will be
"driving into town"
to look for and,
again hopefully,
buy reception decorations.

Weddings are a lot of
work,
I won't deny it!
Some parts are
SO fun
though.
Hopefully
(I'm using that word a lot...)
my sisters and I will
also be working on some
handmade
decorations the rest of this
week.

I'm so thankful that my
wedding is going to be
simple.
:-)

Sooooo...
When you imagine your own wedding,
what do you see?
Do you want to do a certain theme?
Color scheme?
Any song you KNOW you'll play on that special day?

Honestly,
my wedding is turning out
amazing so far.
I love the people involved,
especially one special guy...
;-)
I love the colors,
theme,
my dress,
all the other dresses,
how sweet and simple we're
keeping everything.
I'm so thankful for
friends and
family.

God is so good.
Not only when He makes our
dreams come
true,
but all the
time.
I'm so thankful for the
peace and joy
He gives
amidst a
hectic schedule.
I really haven't felt too
overwhelmed,
but very
happy.
:-)

As I said,
God is SO good.

May He bless you all today!!! 



2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love that outfit!!!

I am sure the wedding planning will be over in a flash and you will be locking back wondering where it went :-)

Hope you are having ablessed day!!!!
Kelsey

Sara said...

Your outfit is ADORABLE! Love the scarf! A perfect touch. :)