Monday, January 30, 2012

Modestly Monday



What I'm Wearing:
Turquoise Blouse (Bealls)
Jean Skirt (Goodwill)
Black Necklace (Made by Me!)
Feather Earrings (Walmart)


One thing I've discovered is,
if you're going to be
wearing something
simple like a
jean skirt,
accessories are
amazing!

I love my long
feather
earrings...
Just have to watch out for
tangles!
:-)


This is a VERY comfortable,
nice-looking
outfit.
Balancing
comfort with
style is a
must for
me.

I'm hoping to do more
outfit posts in the
future...
we'll see!
I'm pretty busy with
wedding plans as well as
life in general,
but I will make an
effort!
:-)

I apologize for the
randomness of my
blogging lately...
it truly reflects my
life right
now!

What I chose for my desktop last week!
Please be praying for my
Mom and
me as we
plan my
upcoming wedding.

Only 110 days to go!

God bless you, dear blog-friends!

3 comments:

Jordanna said...

Cute outfit! I don't know what I'd do without jean skirts and long earrings :)
Only 110 days? But who's counting ;)

Lily Marie said...

Your outfit is so sweet. ;) I hope my hair gets as long as yours someday! =) I will praying as you plan the wedding. I bet you're so excited. I am; I'm looking forward to pictures. ;)

Megan and Abby said...

ONLY 110 days? We get out of school on the 11th (just in time for the wedding), but you don't have to remind me of all that schoolwork yet to be done! :)
-Abby