Thursday, December 8, 2011

12 Days of Modest Fashion- Day 8

Today was
Wear a Scarf Day
for the



What I'm Wearing:
Black Shirt (Target)
Red Cami (Walmart)
Jeans (Hand-me-downs)
Multi-Colored Scarf (Yours truly)

I apologize for my lack of shoes...
I have a pair of black flats I
would be wearing with this outfit if
I decided to go anywhere.
:-)


I made this scarf out of some
left over material from a skirt.
It goes with so many things and I
really love it.


Lots of twists and tucks...
I think the rosette came from
Hobby Lobby.


Nice simple day...
I apologize for the bad lighting...
but I was dealing with my family's
moody digital camera.
:-P


For the final touch,
I wore these fun Aslan earrings.
I've loved the
Chronicles of Narnia
since I was eight.
I made these earrings when I got tired of
wearing the charm bracelets.
:-)

Have a blessed day!!!

7 comments:

Bree said...

Lovely hair!! :D

KatySue Pillsbury said...

I love days when you don't have to go out anywhere and shoes are totally optional! =)
Love your scarf and earrings! =)

Megan and Abby said...

Oooh, my... don't let Megan see those earings! She'll fight you for them! :) Lion-crazy, that's what she is.
-Abby

anna olivia said...

Epic earrings. =)

Jen said...

Pretty hair, and what a good idea to use leftover material for a scarf!

Beth Ann said...

Those earrings are so neat. :)

Marie said...

Oh my, those earrings are fabulous!