Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Days of Modest Fashion- Day 7



What I'm Wearing:
Grey and White Striped Blouse (Thrifted)
Jeans (Goodwill)
Red Boots (Goodwill)
Red Bead and Chain Bracelet (Yours truly)
Red Feather Earrings (Yours truly)


These red boots are
favorites of mine!
They're are SO worn out...
but I can't get rid of them.
They're the perfect accent for so many
of my outfits!


This bracelet was originally a
necklace...
but when I wrapped it around my wrist
three times it made SUCH a fun
bracelet that I've always
worn it that way!


And feathers are just fun!
Since my ears aren't pierced,
I have to get creative with earrings.
This pair is one of my
most adored!
:-)


Initially, this blouse was too
low-cut in the front for me to
wear without a camisole...
but sometimes those underhshirts
can get annoying...
so I sewed lace on the neckline and
really am pleased with how it turned out!
I did some other alterations...
but the lace is my favorite!


Today's fun idea for the
Share a picture of your Christmas tree!

I usually don't go for
blurry pictures...
but with Christmas trees...
its kinda cool!
I especially love how the lights
reflect in the windows!


This is my family Christmas tree.
We SO enjoy decorating it
every year.


It's pretty much
organized chaos...
but my family likes it that way!
It reflects how eclectic my
family is.
:-)

God bless!

3 comments:

ThinkGreen LovePurple said...

Nice outfit-- I love the jewellery! Your Christmas tree looks so festive- and the pictures are so cool. My family hasn't put up our tree yet...

KatySue Pillsbury said...

I love all of your accesories, they really make the outfit! =)

Beth Ann said...

Lovely earrings! They look good on you. :)
Oooh, what a beautifully decorated Christmas tree!