Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Modest Fashion- Day 6



What I Wore:
Black Cami (Walmart)
Cream Sweatshirt (Family Dollar)
Multi-Colored Skirt (Goodwill)
Black Slip-Ons (Walmart)
Little Flower Necklace (Gift)


Today was
"Wear a Skirt" Day
on the
Yay!
I love wearing skirts!


What I love about this skirt is that I can
wear it any season of the year!!!
It's fun and colorful in the summer,
yet the colors are dark enough to not be
too crazy for the winter.
:-)
And its also very
full and
flowy and
feminine.
It is definitely a favorite of mine!


Have a blessed day!


6 comments:

Nela said...

Very nice! I love your skirt! :)

Lily Marie said...

I love your skirt! My word, all your outfits are plain adorable. ;)

Joy said...

That's a lovely skirt :). P.S. I love your blog!

Hannah said...

I love your skirt too! Skirts are my favorite; they make their own magic...especially when they are swishy :)

Marie said...

Beautiful skirt! I love the colors. :)

Maiden Princess said...

Cute skirt. I've been enjoying seeing your Modest fashions :)

In Christ's Love,
Maiden Princess