Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Days of Modest Fashion- Day 5



Yay, Day 5!!!
What I'm Wearing:
Brown Blouse (Goodwill)
White Cami (Walmart)
Jeans (Hand-me-down)
Tan Wrap (Gift from my wonderful Aunt Amy)
Tennis Shoes (Walmart)
Necklace (Yours truly)


Today I got a chance to
wear this wonderful
wrap for the
first time.
I adore it!!!


I've had these shoes
for many years...
And I still love them.
:-)


I like this picture...
I've always loved spinning around...
dancing...
swaying to tunes only I can hear...


My hairstyle today is
different than usual.
I love playing around with
braids and
buns.
Today I had a lot of fun.
:-)


All cozy in my wrap...
I think I will be wearing it
a lot in these
cold months.


I hope you're enjoying your Monday!
My grandparents are visiting today,
so I'm enjoying my day
very much!

God bless!

4 comments:

Mikailah said...

Love your outfit!!! :)

KatySue Pillsbury said...

Love your wrap and your hair, lovely!

Nela said...

Love your outfit! Very lovely! :)

Marie said...

I love your wrap! It is beautiful!