Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Modest Fashion- Day 12!!!!!

WOW!!!
I can't believe the
are over!
*blinks back tears*



What I'm Wearing:
Green Sweater T-Shirt (Goodwill)
Black Cami (Walmart)
Jean Slacks (Hand-me-downs)
Snowman Footies (Gift)
Red Rosebud Earrings (Yours truly)
Renaissance Pendant Necklace (Yours truly)


Today's challenge was to wear
Red and Green!
How fun!!!


These twelve days have been
such fun.
I hope all of you have
enjoyed it too.
:-)


Sorry for the lack of shoes...
but these socks are so fun
I just couldn't hide them
with shoes!


This is one of my
favorite pairs of
earrings.
They're so comfy...
which is quite rare when
you wear clip-ons.


Simple, but I like the
"medallion" style as this
necklace.


This little snowflake
sidled up next to me as
Natalie was taking
pictures...
Isn't she precious???

God bless!



6 comments:

Kelsey said...

Very pretty outfit!!Yes ,your little snowflake is very cute:)

Merry Christmas:)
Kelsey

KatySue Pillsbury said...

Lovely, the earrings are so cute!
Little snowflake is adorable! =)

Lily Marie said...

Beautiful outfit, I love your socks! =)

ginanorma said...

You are adorable, I LOVE this! My daughter is 17 and I think I've taught her well about modesty, loved this post!!! and I'm happy I found your blog!

Annie said...

Adorable outfit! I love your necklace and earrings...so pretty! =)

Marie said...

I love your socks!