Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Days of Modest Fashion- Day 11

Day 11 already!!!
Wow ladies,
only one day left!
*sniff*



What I'm Wearing:
White Vintage Blouse (Ebay!!!)
White Cami (Walmart)
Brown Skirt (Goodwill)
Brown Boots (Walmart)
Purple Scarf (Walmart)


I really like wearing this outfit...
The shirt is so flowy and
vintage-looking.


On a totally different note:
Music at church today went well.
:-)
I love Christmas music,
but sometimes playing the songs
can be more difficult than
regular hymns and
praise music.
Maybe its because I don't play them
too often.
Hmmmm...

After church,
everyone went to our
Senior Pastor's house for lunch and
fellowship.
Some people from the community showed up too,
which was great!
It was nice for me to be able to
catch up with some people at
church that I don't always get a
chance to talk with.


Here's an important
question to ponder today:
Do you believe in
Sunday afternoon naps???
I know I certainly do.

:-)

God bless!

1 comment:

KatySue Pillsbury said...

You look like you belong on a Christmas card, lovely!
I not only believe in Sunday afternoon naps, I take advantage of them! ;-)