Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days of Modest Fashion- Day 1

I haven't taken part in a fashion week for almost a year now... so I thought I'd make up for that by doing TWELVE days instead of seven.  :-)  Natasha is hosting these wonderful fashion days, so please make sure to visit her blog so you can see fashion ideas from her and other young women!



What I'm Wearing:
Purple Cami (Walmart)
Purple Sweat T-shirt (Goodwill)
Wonderful, Loose-fitting Slack/Jeans (Gift)
Tan Boots (Goodwill)
Purple Plaid Scarf (Walmart)


Sorry about the "indoor" pictures...
Hopefully I can do future pics outside!

As part of the
12 Days of Modest Fashion,
there is a fun suggestion for every day.

So, today I will share a pic of one of my
favorite Christmas ornaments.


I know it's a pretty typical ornament.
But it isn't.

This is a very *old* ornament.
It has been in my family for several generations.
And I just love old things with a history.

Well, Happy 1st Modest Fashion Day!!!


4 comments:

Natasha Atkerson said...

Lovely outfit, and a beautiful ornament as well!
Thanks for joining in!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

KatySue Pillsbury said...

I am in love with your sweat t-shirt, it's so pretty and feminine!

Marie said...

I like your sweater! Very pretty! :)

Lily Marie said...

ADORABLE outfit. Fits you perfectly. ;)