Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Day of Modest Fashion- Day 9!

I can't believe its
already!!!
How time flies!



What I'm Wearing:
Multi-Colored Blouse (Goodwill)
Black Cami (Walmart)
Jeans (Goodwill)
White Flats (Walmart)
Silver Heart Locket (gift from friends in Colorado)
Silver Bracelet (A coffee shop a long time ago...)
Rose Blossom Earrings (Local Antique Store)


The bracelet I'm wearing today,
which, unfortunately, I forgot to get
close-up pictures of,
Has the words "Joy",
"Courage", "Faith", "Hope",
"Love", "Believe", and
"Soar" inscribed
upon it.
I remember buying it at some
random coffee shop...
I bought it because I likes it,
but also because my money would
go to help with cancer treatment research.
This meant a lot to me,
with my own Mom being a cancer-survivor.


Do you believe in
love at first sight???
That's what I experiences when these
earrings caught my attention!
I *love* them.
;-)


Its funny how many things I
 take for granted
sometimes...
Like my Mom being healthy,
happy,
and a child of God.
Like having enough change to
buy earrings that I
"love".
Like living in a beautiful house with
amazing woodwork and
old-fashioned
doorknobs.
Like being a citizen in a
country where I can
still worship
God freely.

Like being loved.


Loved by my church family.

Loved by friends (far and near)

Loved by my fiance.

Loved by my parents and siblings.

And, most importantly,

Loved by God.

Wow...


Have a blessed day!!!


3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Love the creative angles in these photos :) Oh my, yes I believe in love at first sight too! hehe ;P

Natasha Atkerson said...

Cute shirt! By the way, since you posted your announcement, I've been thinking you should post your courtship story! I'd love to read it!
Natasha

KatySue Pillsbury said...

Love the outfit! And the reminder about being grateful for the little (and some not so little, congrats on the engagemnt!!!) things! =)