Monday, January 3, 2011

Feminine Fasion Week, Day Three: Out for Lunch

Today's outfit was a spur-of-the-moment idea.  Kinda.

I'd thought about wearing it yesterday, but was glad I'd saved it when my little sister came running into my room (where I was sitting behind my computer still in my pajamas) and told me that the whole family was going out.

That's one of the times you're really glad you already have an outfit planned!

Originally I wore a cardigan over a black undershirt, but this long-sleeved shirt was much more comfortable.

What I'm Wearing:
Black Shirt: Meyer
Black Beret: Walmart


White Skirt: Goodwill


Black tights: Walmart
Shoes: Hand-me-down (That's the best!!!)


Belt: Fire Mountain Gems


Purse: Goodwill


Necklace: Made by me... I have no idea where the cameo came from, but I love it!


To veiw the outfits of other participants and meet the young lady hosting this fashion week, visit Natasha's blog.
Hope you all are having a blessed Monday!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I love this outfit! It's really quite beautiful.

Nela said...

Pretty outfit! Love the belt! :D

Libbi H. said...

I love the skirt!

Natasha Atkerson said...

Stunning! That belt is to die for!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com