Sunday, January 2, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week, Day Two: In the Pew

I go to a wonderful, Bible-believing church.  And honestly, every single week I come home with an amazing new nugget of truth.  Isn't it amazing how the Word of God is timeless and even a passage you've read many times can still grip your heart and convict your soul?

That just goes to show it IS God's Word.

As a young woman in the church, still single, and older than the other young ladies (including my two teenaged sisters) who usually attend, I strive to set an example in behavior, purity, and modesty.  Dressing femininely is one way I can do that.



I haven't worn this skirt in a LONG time... but I dug it out today and was so glad to see it.


What I'm Wearing:
Black Blouse: On sale at Walmart
Camisole: Walmart
Jewelry: Handmade by me
Hairclip: Walmart


Skirt: I found this treasure at Goodwill!
Black Boots: Probably Walmart... I've had them for at least five years.




If you're interested in participating in the Feminine Fashion Week, you can post your pictures on your blog and link them to Natasha's blog.

I hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

8 comments:

Adriana Castillo said...

I like the hair clip, it looks real cute in your hair :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo
http://aflowerinbloom.blogspot.com/

Libbi H. said...

Cute cute cute! I like the skirt and Hair clippie!

Alyssa said...

I really like your accessories-- the hair clip is super cute!

Nela said...

You look very pretty in that outfit! :)

Peggy said...

I agree - it is indeed wonderful to learn new truths from God's Word each week! God bless you for being this type of example to the young ladies in your congregation! Great photo shoot!

Ellie said...

Cute! A beautiful, fun yet modest outfit. Thanks for striving to dress modestly!

Anna Olivia said...

Love the clip!!! So pretty! I love flowers in my hair. =)

Ashley Nicole said...

Cute! I love your hair clip.

~Ashley
Bramblewood Fashion: Modest Fashion