Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week, Day Six: On the Window Seat

Today my family got a wonderful surprise: SNOW!  Lots of it so far! 

I'm the kind of person who isn't too happy about being cold, but there's something about watching snow fall onto the pine trees outside the window that makes me feel peaceful, yet excited at the same time!

Watching the snow cover the brown, ugly grass is a beautiful picture of how Christ's purity now covers the ugly stains on my heart.  How wondrous to know that when God looks at me, He no longer sees a corrupt woman who is His enemy... but an innocent, beautiful child who has been adopted into His family.



So now, as a daughter of the Creator and King, the least I can do is set an example to those around me by acting, speaking, and DRESSING in a way that honors God.

I really like this new outfit.  The best part is that both the blouse and the skirt came from Goodwill!!!  I had to alter the shirt since it was several sizes too big when I purchased it and I'm so happy with the results!


What I'm Wearing:
Blue Paisley Blouse: Goodwill
Blue Camisole: Walmart


Flowy Brown Skirt: Goodwill


Blue Sequence Shoes: Hand-me-downs
Lace Footies: Gift


Locket: Gift from friends out west


Blue and black hair clips: Walmart


My younger sister, Natalie, is wearing such a pretty, feminine outfit today that I made her pose for a picture!!!




Don't forget to check out the other outfits in the Feminine Fashion Week!
God bless!

5 comments:

Libbi H. said...

Very Cute

Ellie said...

Cute outfit! Love the blue and brown combo!

Ponytails [My Passions for Fashions] said...

I like your blouse! I like your little sister's outfit, too.

~Ponytails~ http://mypassionsforfashions.blogspot.com

Nela said...

Awesome outfits! Great job! :)

Peggy said...

love the sparkly shoes!!