Friday, January 7, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week, Day Seven: Home from the Library

I love to read just as much as I love writing stories and playing music.  So, trips to the library are usually a special treat for me.  Coming home with five thick books today helped to brighten a rather dreary, cold afternoon.

I also am a lover of flowy skirts.  This outfit originated in Colorado and is one of my favorites to wear.  The skirt is bright and bold without being too... umm... you know, annoying!  :-)  I love the "boho" look, so this skirt and earring combination are a joy to me as far as clothes go...



What I'm Wearing:
Black Top: Kohls
Purple Camisole: Walmart
Purple Headband: IGA
Necklace: Handmade by me!


Purple Skirt: Gift Shop at the "Garden of the gods" in Colorado
(Beautiful scenery there, by the way!)


Black Flats: Walmart


Earrings: Gift Shop on Mt. Evans in Colorado


Congrats to all of those who participated in the Feminine Fashion Week!
It was a lot of fun for me!  Natasha, thanks for taking a stand for modest femininity and encouraging other to do the same!  Two thumbs up!!!


God bless!

6 comments:

Nela said...

Pretty outfit! Love the skirt and earrings! :D

Great job!

Ashley Nicole said...

Simply darling outfit! I LOVE your earrings! :)

~Ashley
Bramblewood Fashion: Modest Fashion

Libbi H. said...

Adorable!

Caitlin said...

I enjoyed this week on your blog! I felt like I was getting a little peek into your daily life. :) Miss you, friend! We need to get together sometime!

Marie said...

I love this skirt! So pretty!!

Annie said...

Hello Rachel!
Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog...I love to receive them! :)
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed seeing your Feminine Fashion Week photos. Your outfits are beautiful and so well put together! Thanks for sharing! By the way, your hair is so lovely! You're a beautiful young woman, inside and out, I can tell. :)
Many blessings to you and your family!