Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week, Day Five: That Girl at the Piano

Today's outfit was really fun to put together!  It's really comfortable and I've enjoyed wearing it.  It's perfect for the nippy weather here and also for going to church tonight to help as a youth group assistant.




What I'm Wearing:
White Jacket/Sweatshirt: Family Dollar
Blue Shirt: Walmart
Maroon Skirt: Goodwill
Tan Boots: Goodwill


Beaded Necklace: Uganda (A friend of my aunt's brought it back from a trip she took there!)
Vintage Necklace: Gift from my wonderful mom! (Antique Shop)
Headband: IGA
Flower Hairpiece: Handmade by me


I really enjoy the fun colors in this outfit and how it's fun and "funky" without drawing too much attention.  One thing I've learned is that modesty isn't only about covering yourself, it's also about not trying to draw too much attention to yourself through your clothing.


My highlight today has been working on a BEAUTIFUL piano piece that my former piano teacher sent me.  "Primavera" by Ludovico Einaudi has stolen my heart and is my favorite piece I'm working on right now!  Thank you, Missy!!!  Love and miss you!


I also HAD to include this picture of what my younger sister, Jessica, is wearing today.  I thought it was extremely cute!!!



Make sure to check out Natasha's Blog to find out more about the Feminine Fashion Week.
Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Every time you post pictures of yourself you look like a different person! It's cool!

Libbi H. said...

Cute!

Nela said...

What a pretty outfit! I like the skirt, boots, and jacket. :D

You sister looks very cute in that outfit btw! :)

Bridget said...

I love the headband! it's amazing. and you're gorgeous, too. =D

~Bridget
bridget-frances.blogspot.com