Saturday, November 6, 2010

Girls...

What are little girls made of, made of?
What are little girls made of?


Sugar and spice
And everything nice.
That's what little girls are made of.



Had to share this great picture of me with two of my sisters; one the closest to my age and the other the farthest.  Two of us aren't so little anymore, but that doesn't change the "everything nice" part!! Jessie and Bekah, I love you both!

Aren't siblings wonderful?!  I've always felt so blessed to live in a big family and I definitely look forward to having lots of children in my own home someday.  What a blast!

God bless!
Rachel

4 comments:

Anna Olivia said...

You all are adorable! ~*~

Caitlin said...

Siblings are wonderful! Especially when they are not only siblings but true friends :)
Beautiful picture!

Jessica said...

Love the picture girls! Rebekah is getting so big!

Hugs!

Jessica

Maiden Princess said...

You girls are beautiful! :) Siblings are wonderful. Hopefully someday I'll inherit some sisters, and lots of them. I look forward to having lots of little girls of my own someday! ;)

Thanks for the reminder of how truly beautiful family is and what a special blessing they are!

With Love in the Savior,
Maiden Princess